My good friend Linda invited us to the Olympic Sports Park. We watched the Flying Aces. They are a group of ski jumpers who travel in the summer and do shows. They were amazing! We all had a wonderful time. After the show we went down the luge. Morgan and I yelled our guts out the whole way down, so much fun! Thanks again Linda!Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Olympic Sports Park
My good friend Linda invited us to the Olympic Sports Park. We watched the Flying Aces. They are a group of ski jumpers who travel in the summer and do shows. They were amazing! We all had a wonderful time. After the show we went down the luge. Morgan and I yelled our guts out the whole way down, so much fun! Thanks again Linda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!
How fun! I love your new background too!
How fun! I love your new background too!
Hey! I found you through Brooke's blog! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! It has been forever since we have seen you guys! If you want you can check out our blog at mkevansfamily.blogspot.com. Love ya,
Kristine
Wow! I didn't even know you could go up there and see all that! Lucky you! I love the photo of Morgan smiling almost like she's saying " slow down mommy, my face is tight". KWIM?
Post a Comment