Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sam's 1st lost tooth June 10th 2009

I was just hanging out one evening and Sam came up to me with a tissue and said. Mom my tooth is loose. Pull it out. For some reason pulling out Morgans teeth was okay with me but I was glad this time that Dorian was home so he could do the honors. Sam just laid down on the couch and Dorian pulled it out.


He is such a boy, brave and not shaken with blood or anything. It reminded me of when he was 2 and he cracked his head open. We needed to go get stitches and I told him to make a sad face and he couldn't do it. He just grinned and it never really bothered him.
Sam your a crazy kid!

1 comment:

Susan Byers said...

Those cut open head pictures make me cringe!