Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween
It was the first halloween I remember that wasn't absolutely FREEZING! We spent tons of time trick or treating and the kids racked it in. We spent the late evening at Amys house. She made homemade soup and we watched halloween movies and the kids decorated sugar cookies. Totally fun!!!
"Speed Racer"
"Devil"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds like fun. I really love the devil costume!
They look sooo cute!!! Sam is the cutest speed racer ever! And gorgeous Morgan is a beautiful devil! I still love how she just came up with that on her own. And it's funny too, because she seems like an angel!
Morgan is GORGEOUS!!! WOw!!I can't believe you guys partied so much...now I feel like a bum for going to bed after finishing trick-or-treating in the neighborhood:)
You didn't mention how sick you were and still took your kids out. It was a fun night. Thanks for coming and saving me from the laws.
Love the costumes!! I cannot believe how much Morgan looks like you!
Post a Comment