Hey too cheap to buy your kids bubbles? When I came to get the kids out of the tub this morning they showed me thier new trick. Blowing bubbles with body soap and your hand. Morgans creativity still amazes me. Ouch! someone, help me decorate my bathroom!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Those are adorable pictures!
How creative! I think I remember doing stuff like that when I was a kid!
As far as bathroom decor...can you really go wrong with anything tropical? I'm a HUGE Hawaii freak so one bathroom is palm trees and bamboo and another is surf boards and flowers and the other is seashells. Hmmm...I think I have a little addiction!
I guess I love Hawaii so much and would love to live there, but since I can't, I've tried to decorate so I feel like I have a little peice of Aloha wherever I look!
Yay! Another 17th ward blogger. I'm glad you found my blog, and I'm even more excited that you have one as well. I love all your pictures! Your kids are so cute, I like the bubble trick!
I totally used to do that! How fun. Love the blank canvas that your walls are, waiting to be decorated! I love bright pops of color mixed with darker ones.
Very creative Miss-Morgan-girl.
Post a Comment