Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleeping? Seriously?


I want to start this off by typing that Morgan wouldn't sleep ANY WHERE but in her bed! Not in your arms, not in the car, not in the car seat, not in a box with a mouse... you know how the story goes. Not any where but her crib or bed, so when it took me a little while to realize the phenomenon that was really happening with Sam. Not only was it funny, but it takes a lot of pressure off me making sure everything is exactly perfect in order for Sam to get a good rest!


Now I know a lot of you have kids that sleep every where! Please share pictures! Because of Morgan I think it is the funniest thing on the planet!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Sam easily takes first prize at most unusaul sleeping posistions/locations. Congratulations, you should be a proud mommy. I posted one of Sadie last summer asleep at the bottom of the stairs. I'm afraid that's the last photo I have of strange sleeping places. Like I said on Michelle's blog, we haven't been able to pick up the great "sleep anywhere" talent. We're still working on it, any tips?

Susan Byers said...

Very cute! I absolutely love your new blog. I love that family picture!

Evans Family said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! My kids are the opposite. Kylie can sleep pretty much anywhere and Zach it is only in his bed. Time will tell with Blake...so far we have bed and carseat.

Jami Weight said...

That is hillarious!!!!! You totally just made me crack up. I love that little blue-eyed cutie, he needs to come play at my house with Chase they play good together.