Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morgans Baptism


Morgan was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints on March 28th 2009. It was an early morning baptism. (Starting at 9 am) I have never before been in charge of a baptism and I was really intimidated and wanted everything to run smoothly so that Morgan would be the focus and not me running around every where like a chicken with it's head cut off. So, I planned and planned to plan and then planned some more. Her baptism was wonderful. She is such a lucky girl to have Dorian as a father and you could tell he loves her and loves the church. The confirmation went perfectly too. It was wonderful to have so many people there to support her. After her baptism about 50 friends and family came to the house for brunch. It was wonderful to have everyone there. It was a very special day for Morgan (and me). So many people traveled a long distance to be with us. Special thank you to the primary presidency and Jeanne for all their help and support! It was perfect.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristine Robinson said...

What a beautiful girl. Congrats to Morgan on her baptism! Sorry I missed it. You have a beautiful family.

Erin said...

So fun! Doesn't it make you feel old? I always feel so old when my kids reach these big milestones! I'm so glad all went well. Looks like you had quite a crew to feed!! Give Morgan a squeeze for me! Congrats!

Susan Byers said...

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful day. It was good to finally see some pictures.