Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of School!

Aug. 25th was the first day of school!
Morgan is heading to 3rd grade and Sam is going to Kindergarten.

I just have to tell you this story. Morgan was feeling a little anxious and started to cry when I went to leave them at the school. When I stopped to give her a love and a pep talk I glanced over and it looked as though Sam was praying. (after I took a picture) I asked what he was doing and he said he was praying that Morgan would be happy. It worked.

Notice Morgans red eyes, so sad. I was so happy with Sam, what a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Susan Byers said...

That is sweet. A tribute to you. That's where they learned it from.

Erin said...

Oh get out! Could your kids get any cuter? I think NOT! That is the sweetest thing ever...glad you took the pic! :)