My dad was running for Washington City Mayor this month and although he didn't win I think this is a perfect opportunity to brag about him a little bit.
We are a really close family. I wouldn't doubt that any one of us could sneeze with out a calling tree starting to check in on us. This closeness I feel can be completely attributed to my parents. They taught us to love and care for each other not only in words but in action!
We have been lucky enough to stay close and involved in each others lives.
When my dad started campaigning for Mayor it was a perfect time to show our love and support for him. He has been on the City Council off and on for about 16 years and has done a fantastic job helping the small town of Washington grow into a beautiful and prosperous City.
I absolutely love this picture of him and most his grandkids and a couple adopted grandkids from the neighborhood.
Even though both my parents love to serve in the community,to me, the picture really shows what is important to them.
You guys are the best! Thanks for everything.



3 comments:
That is a beautiful tribute1
Oh love it! How sweet. And you do have the closest family..so awesome. Your parents are the best....guess that's where you got it from!
You sooooooo made me cry today. This is a great tribute to our parents. They are amazing people and I'm grateful for the support I feel from them. Everything I know i learned from listening to, working with or watching them! Love you too Laura. really missing half my brain!
Post a Comment