Sunday, November 22, 2009
Puerto Vallarta Oct 2 - 11
Talk about perfect timing. The kids were on a school break. This year is our "family" vacation year. And my friend invited us to her wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. How do you say no to that? For my kids there were so many 1st's. It started with getting them their passports. How fun are they with little kids picture. Love it. Then the flight. I thought Morgan would pass out from anxiety but she (and sam) did a great job and of course ending up thinking that flying is a great way to get around. Experiencing a different country was fun for them, and me. Puerto Vallarta is an absolutely beautiful place. We spent most of our time in the water. Either ocean or the pool and it was just perfect. My favorite day was when we went on a day cruise. They had snorkeling, kayaking and some play time on a private beach. We saw dolphins and lots of tropical fish. The children were really brave and didn't have a hard time getting into the water with all the fish and we had a blast. The wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to be apart of it. Thanks Steph. One awesome part, at the hotel there was a "kids club". At the time we were there the hotel didn't have hardly any kids so the young girl took Morgan and Sam with her everyday for most of the day. They built sandcastles, painted pictures and made rock art or just played in the pool together. The hotel had some fun activities for big kids too. I took a cooking class and won a ping pong tournament. Lots of fun. We had a great vacation. Our kids did really good job at behaving and eating different things. It was hard to come home and pick up the routine again. (I like having a maid, laundress and chef. And warm weather Call me what you will)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I call you smart for wanting all that (maid, chef etc...) glad to see you back on your blog. Hope you're feeling better!
I'm feeling tons better! Thanks for hanging out with me the other night!
Post a Comment