So many changes. After 18 years of working in all different types of salons I have retired! It's great not stressing about my kids schedules each week. I feel I had a great career and I have no regrets. I still do a little work from home just to keep my talent exercised:) This birthday was my 36th. It was, well fun! Amy made me breakfast in Her Bed, while someone cleaned my house. How great is that? Then Dorian took me to Tepanyki then as a last minute surprise my parents, Michelle and Rog came. It was great. Thanks to everyone for making it a great time. Lastly, after almost 3 and 1/2 years in the YW presidency I have been released. It has been really hard to just let go. Not think about classes, activities and the girls. I guess I can just be their friend now. Oh life just changes...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Changes
So many changes. After 18 years of working in all different types of salons I have retired! It's great not stressing about my kids schedules each week. I feel I had a great career and I have no regrets. I still do a little work from home just to keep my talent exercised:) This birthday was my 36th. It was, well fun! Amy made me breakfast in Her Bed, while someone cleaned my house. How great is that? Then Dorian took me to Tepanyki then as a last minute surprise my parents, Michelle and Rog came. It was great. Thanks to everyone for making it a great time. Lastly, after almost 3 and 1/2 years in the YW presidency I have been released. It has been really hard to just let go. Not think about classes, activities and the girls. I guess I can just be their friend now. Oh life just changes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Laura...you are one of my favorite people. Good for you. You inspire me. There's a season for everything and you always do your best at wherever your path leads..you and your sisters do that. Great post and I love you.
Post a Comment