Sam the man had his first day of Busy Bee's Kindergarten Prep! He started a lot later than Morgan and so every day I heard "Do I start today Mom?" The first day I went to pick him up he cried because he didn't want to leave! Sad for me. He's such a great kid I'm miss him but I'm really glad he likes school and is learning a ton!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sam's first day of school
Sam the man had his first day of Busy Bee's Kindergarten Prep! He started a lot later than Morgan and so every day I heard "Do I start today Mom?" The first day I went to pick him up he cried because he didn't want to leave! Sad for me. He's such a great kid I'm miss him but I'm really glad he likes school and is learning a ton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What in the world are you going to do with such a quiet house while he's in school?
Post a Comment