Monday, September 22, 2008
TOFW
K! The best time I have had in a long time was going to Time Out For Women! Wow! I went with Amy, Michelle and Susan. It was up in Logan and we spent Friday and Saturday at classes. It was fun and I took notes like a mad woman! Nothing like good food, good information and best of all good company. I can't say enough about the ladies I spent time with, they are so uplifting and fun to be around. It was a wonderful time. Thanks Dorian for picking up the slack so I could go! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Laura, thanks so much for the TOFW post with slide show. Who needs to scrapbook it now, just print those. Can't wait to go again. Love ya!
Looks like you guys had such a great time!!! I was lucky enough to go with YOUR momma and my cute mom this past Saturday. It was so great and I loved it! Makes me want to get so many things done in life;)
Post a Comment