For the first time EVER I got Dorian to help us celebrate our family tradition of matching pajamas. Of course I had to finagle it a little bit. He wore the bottoms and I wore the tops:) Hey, whatever works, right?
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Christmas 2009
Christmas Eve was awesome. We had our usual family party with pajamas and lots of food:) We sure missed the Baileys tho!!!
For the first time EVER I got Dorian to help us celebrate our family tradition of matching pajamas. Of course I had to finagle it a little bit. He wore the bottoms and I wore the tops:) Hey, whatever works, right?
My kids are little goof balls and WOULD NOT hold still for their christmas picture. Luckily they are still cute!
For the first time EVER I got Dorian to help us celebrate our family tradition of matching pajamas. Of course I had to finagle it a little bit. He wore the bottoms and I wore the tops:) Hey, whatever works, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment