Monday, June 14, 2010

June 9, 2010 "Mother of the year" or "One tuff Cookie?"

So Morgan and I were watching Sam's 2nd to last baseball game. He was coming up to bat and looked a little sluggish

So like a good mom I started yelling out commands and encouragement. You know things like "hold up you bat." "You can do it" "Whack it!!"




He looked over to me and said that his stomach hurt. I told him that when he made it around the bases I would buy him a pretzel and he could have a snack. So he stood bravely up to bat and made a great hit.



I was so proud of him. Way to pony up Sam!!

The next batter came up and he made a good hit. I looked up to find Sam SITTING on 1st base so I yell again. "Get up Sam, RUN!" So like a good kid he got up and started to run to 2nd only to stop just short of the base to throw up!!!

Poor guy.

I was so proud of him though, what a great attitude.

No comments: