Wednesday, June 9, 2010

March 12, 2010 Morgan's 9th Birthday

It's amazing how fast the kids grow up!! Morgan is turning into such a wonderful person. She has grown up so much this past year! She loves to hang out with me, read and play with her friends. For her birthday she wanted to start out with some coffee cake. I took her out of school early and we went to get her hair done (It's not fun when your mom does your hair but really fun when someone... anyone else does it) Then we went to Red Robyn for lunch. Her favorite colors right now are yellow and pink. She wanted a "balloon" cake. I did the best I could but her dad totally scored on the bike he found her! She loves it!!!

We ended the night with a trip to the roller rink. A completely wonderful day! Love you Morgan

No comments: